The conference will be held in a hybrid style (in-person and virtually).
The scientific activities of the conference will be held at "Centenary Memorial Hall" at Kansai University (Senriyama campus) in Osaka. The Senriyama campus is located 20 min by train from Umeda Station, the center of Osaka.
Address: 3-3-35 Yamate-cho, Suita-shi, Osaka 564-8680
Access to Kansai University (Senriyama campus)
1. From Kansai International Airport (KIX)
・Limousine bus (from KIX to Osaka Station) → (70 minutes) → Shin-Hankyu Hotel → 1 minute walk to Umeda Station (Hankyu Senri Line to Kita-senri) → (20 minutes) → Kandai-mae Station → 5 minutes walk to Kanasi Univ.
・Kansai Airport Station on Nankai Line to Namba → (40 minutes) → Tengachaya Station → Transfer to Subway Osaka Metro Sakaisuji Line to Kita-senri → (30 minutes, mutual extension operation) → Hankyu Kandai-mae Station → 5 minutes walk to Kansai Univ.
2. From Osaka International Airprot (Itami Airport)
Osaka Airport Station on Osaka Monorail to Kadoma-shi → (15 minutes) → Yamada Station → Transfer to Hankyu Railway to Umeda/Tengachaya → (6 minutes) → Kandai-mae Station → 5 minutes walk to Kansai Univ.
3. From Osaka (Osaka Station / Umeda Station)
Umeda Station (Hankyu Senri Line to Kita-senri) → (20 minutes) → Kandai-mae Station → 5 minutes walk to Kanasi Univ.
4. From Kyoto (Kawaramachi Station)
Kawaramachi Station (Hankyu Kyoto Line to Umeda except via Limited Express) → Awaji Station (Hankyu Senri Line to Kita-senri) → (8 minutes) → Kandai-mae Station →5 minutes walk to Kansai Univ.
Guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19
The conference will be held in a hybrid style (in-person and virtually). In order to make ICEC2022 a wonderful and safe international conference for everyone, the Organizing Committee asks all participants and staff to cooperate with the following items in the centenary hall at Kansai University.
1. Avoidance of crowding, sealing, and close proximity; measures to prevent droplet infection
All participants and staff are requested to cooperate with the following
- Wearing a mask within the facilities
- Washing and disinfecting hands with alcohol when entering the facilities
- Keeping a social distance from others
2. Admission restrictions for participants suspected of COVID-19
Anyone who falls under any of the following items will not be allowed to
enter the facility.
- Anyone who has symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, etc.
- Anyone who has COVID-19 and has not been cured.
- Anyone who has received instructions for health observation as a person in close contact with the public.
- Anyone who is not feeling well (coughing or sneezing) or suspected of having a fever at the venue.
3. Other Measures
- Install hand sanitizers at entrances and in conference rooms
- Air conditioning and ventilation systems in the facility are in constant operation to ensure fresh air.
- Seats and tables in conference rooms and lobby spaces will be arranged with social distance in mind.
For coronavirus (COVID-19) travel restrictions in Japan, please visit: https://www.japan.travel/en/coronavirus/